The Prize Innovadores de América is organized by the firm INNOVAMERICA, INC.
Innovamerica, Inc. is a profit organization incorporated in the United States of America under the current of Social Enterprise. Our main objective is to create social value and regional development through a self-sustaining innovation movement that generates resources to multiply and increase its scope and impact.
The movement includes: private and public sectors, academy, media, and NGOs, with the intent of popularizing innovation in order for countries to increase their innovation budgets, especially to benefit the population with less resources and little access to knowledge.
In this regard, the model is supported through various contributions:
- Private sponsors of commercial brands interested in associating their image to development and innovation in Latin America.
- Contributions from multilateral organizations whose funds are restricted and destined exclusively to technical cooperation.
- In-kind contributions from public and private entities which sponsor events held in various Latin American cities, such as the award ceremony, the winners tour and press conferences.
- Country franchise acquired by associations, guilds, institutions or foundations interested in promoting innovation in their respective countries.
- Media partners which provide space for editorial and publicity contents to promote the prize Innovadores de América and innovation as a development tool.
It should be pointed out that Innovamerica guarantees the independence and transparency of its operations and the award procedure under ethical principles in all activities it carries out. Also, a group of researchers is chosen to validate nominations and a jury body of renowned prestige and professional trajectory which is responsible for the selection of finalists and winners with absolute autonomy guided by a rigorous regulation.